- MA in Counselling gained at York St John University in 2012
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- Institute of Personnel & Development Diploma
- Certificate in Personal Coaching
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Accreditation offers kite-mark status for individual practitioners, who are able to demonstrate that they are meeting a wide range of criteria, set to recognise high standards of knowledge, experience and development.
I am currently employed part time as a Counsellor and Case Manager for a ‘Well-being at Work’ Organisation that provides workplace counselling to employees within a range of Employers throughout the UK.
I have previously counselled at various Counselling Centres within the voluntary sector, and not-for-profit organisations including The Tuke Centre in York, working with clients both long and short term.
My earlier career was a commercial one, where I worked successfully for many years within Recruitment.